Mid-week outings

Published by admin on

To give walk leaders an idea of who may be turning up for these outings, please indicate which ones you might join. The next two outings are:

• 21st July – Myers Allotment, LA5 0SP (GR SD476 751) 11:00am – leaders Anne & Mike (cancelled because of the heat)
  • 4th August – Hawthorne Park, Thornton FY5 5DQ (GR SD340 418) – leader Howard

Scroll down to the section titled “Leave a Reply”, click in the area that says “What’s on your mind” and let us know which of these outings you might be attending.

Categories: Mid Week Outing

10 Comments

Howard · July 25, 2021 at 15:18

Planned arrangements for the 4th August
11.00 a.m. meet Hawthorne Park Thornton parking on Hawthorne Road
12.00. (Approx). Garden of 66 Lawsons Road Thornton where you can eat your packed lunch and see what’s flying.
14.00. Take cars to Hornby’s Corner , Parking there and walk up Woodhouse Lane and continue over the hill overlooking the estuary.
Hoping that as many of you can make it as possible.

Howard · July 19, 2021 at 11:14

Sorry folks but am suffering from this heat and feel it would not be sensible to come on Wed to Myer’s allotment. Disappointed because I wanted to see the butterflies.

Howard · July 16, 2021 at 19:27

The GR for next Wed meeting point seems to be the RSPB car park. Is that correct?

Simon Graham · July 17, 2021 at 00:00

I think that’s right Howard. It’s probably the nearest place to park. Hopefully someone else will confirm it.
    Simon

Howard · July 13, 2021 at 11:52

Jenie and I hope to attend the walk on the 21st at Myers Allotment

Barry Dyson · July 3, 2021 at 12:46

I will be away when the Myers allotment walk takes place and at this point in time I am not sure I can attend Mike Gosling’s walk either.

Carol + Owen Fawcett · June 29, 2021 at 09:12

Sorry, we can’t make the Newbiggin Crags walk

Janet Bramhall · June 15, 2021 at 17:10

I can’t make Mere Sands but will be at the Bispham walk

Howard Phillips · June 12, 2021 at 20:08

Sorry will be away for the next two wed walks

Barry Dyson · June 11, 2021 at 16:33

I will only be attending the Bispham walk.